ANC 5C Full Commission meetings are at 7 pm on the third Wednesday of each month, except when in recess.
If you propose to provide a presentation at an ANC meeting, please contact the applicable ANC Commissioner more than one week in advance or, if the presentation is not specific to a particular Single-Member District, please email the request to all ANC 5C Commissioners.
Please including the following information:
Email and phone number
Name of person/organization
The month and anticipated duration of the presentation (including Q&A)
Any background information available at this time (e.g., flyer, website link, slides)
Purpose of the presentation (e.g., seeking zoning case letter of support, raising public awareness about a project)
Submit Presentation Request
Wednesday September 13th, 2023 at 7pm
virtual over WebEx This meeting is to discuss the agenda for the following week's full-Commission meeting. The public is entitled to attend; please reach out to your Commissioner or firstname.lastname@example.org for the join link.
Wednesday September 20th, 2023 at 7pm
virtual over WebEx Join from the meeting link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=mda662a5730cbf9211c0f63483e80e4db Join by meeting number:
Meeting number (access code): 2308 682 3730
Meeting password: SgPvp3dR53A Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-202-860-2110,,23086823730## United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
+1-650-479-3208,,23086823730## Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Join by phone
+1-650-479-3208 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
- Regular Reports: MPD 5th District; Councilmember Parker; Office of the Mayor
- Acting Chief Pamela A. Smith of MPD (invited)
- Zoning matters
- MidCity Brookland Manor/RIA DC PUD extension (ZC 14-18B)
Costco gasoline service station expansion (BZA 20994)(moved to October)
- Premium Distributors Community Benefit Agreement (future amendment to ZC 99-5)
- Alcohol/Cannabis matters
- Spice Suite (ABRA-124358, already issued); 2201 Channing St NE
- Giant #375 (ABRA-060569 renewal); 1050 Brentwood Rd NE
- 5C Business:
- Approval of Minutes
- FY24 Budget matters
- Resolution Urging Office of Unified Communications to Undertake Reforms (draft text)
Subscribe today to receive notices of meetings and periodic community updates from ANC 5C.